Waterford Hall Homes for Sale
Davidson, NC New Construction Real Estate
Waterford Hall Homes for Sale in Davidson, NC (North Carolina) is offering New Construction Homes offered by Lennar Home Builders with distinctive home designs with 2 car garages and elegant brick and stone elevations.
Waterford Hall Homes in Davidson, North Carolina are located in highly respected Cabarrus County schools, (see Davidson Schools) within minutes of Concord Mills, Northlake Mall and Birkdale, and a short commute to the University, Davidson Real Estate for Sale, Concord, NC Homes and Charlotte business districts!
- Pricing from $317,900s – $419,950s
- Square footage from 2,816 to 6,135
- Bedrooms from 4 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2.5 to 5
- Playground: Kids will have a blast at this fun-for-all-ages playground!
- Swimming Pool: Cool off and chill out by our awesome pool!
- Trail: Relaxation and adventure are just a stone’s throw away at our great neighborhood walking trails.
Waterford has so much to offer for any buyer! With a relaxing cabana by the pool, a big playground for the kids and beautiful walking trails, anyone could feel right at home here.
Schools for Waterford Hall
HOA Dues: TBD
- Management Group: Braesael Management Company
Just some of the Model Types being offered at Waterfront Hall Homes
- From Charlotte: take I-77 North to exit 25, turn right onto Hwy. 73 and travel approximately 6 miles.Turn left onto Shiloh Church Road. Travel approximately 1 mile, turn right onto Alabaster Drive and the Welcome Home Center is on the right. *Please note that there are two Waterford entrances and this one is the second one.
- GPS: 10985 Alabaster Drive Davidson, NC (click for Google Maps)
“The Buyer Agent Realtor Represents You In The Transaction – …Having someone working for you will make all the difference in the world. You have a full-time job, how else could you afford this property? The Martin Real Estate Team will be there for you, when you can’t. We will explain the contract to you. We will point out where you are exposed and when you can lose your deposit. Your realtor will be there throughout the process. Your Realtor may find another Davidson New Construction Homes project that you just may like even more.” (Click link above for more information)
**Please also know that the Builder is responsible for paying a Buyer Agent Realtor Commission and not the Buyer/Client.**
Davidson Single Family Homes by Price Range